Working With Us
Through years of experience working and placing key personnel in key positions globally, we understand the problems and pitfalls that can come with working in a totally new environment.
Our experienced team understand the diversity and complexity of local laws, customs and cultures of the places where we operate and provide all candidates with a thorough briefing and orientation.
At Placements International we put our people first.
To ensure you and the companies you work for receive the highest quality professional service, our support facilities include the following
- 24 hour support for personnel and their families
- Travel and accommodation coordination
- Personnel arrive / depart meet and greet
- Work permits and visa processing
- Liaison with international Labour / Government Departments
- Medical Insurance coverage where applicable
Placements international places a paramount emphasis on protecting the privacy of our clients and personnel. As personal data and other privileged information are collected from applicants and clients, Placements International is bound to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988.
Procedures are in place to ensure information is protected at all times. this includes:
- Restricting access of personnel information to Placements staff;
- The use of information is limited for the purposes in which it is intended to be used;
- Requesting written consent (email is sufficient) from personnel prior to submitting applications to clients; and
- Prohibiting disclosure of information unless authorized by law or with consent.
Placements International undertakes to collect your information by means that are:
- Legal; and
Up to date and relevant information is lawfully collected for purposes that are directly related to recruitment and work placement activities.
Where Placements International collect your data from sources other than you, it undertakes to do so only by:
- Legal means;
- With your consent; and
- To declare to you what sources it uses and under what circumstances.
If you have any questions relating to our privacy statement please do not hesitate to contact us on +61 7 3832 337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.